- CD/DVD-Defense Security Services, Interagency OPSEC Support Staff and other professional and government organizations have movies available for ordering that apply to both cleared and uncleared employees. The movies are short, but dramatic on varying topics of treason, OPSEC and protecting personal identifiable information.
- Web-based interactive tools-Again, these are available from the same agencies. Defense contractors can also create their own training and upload it for employee use. Red Bike Publishing also provides similar training.
- Newsletters-The FSO can designate, sponsor or assign someone to create a periodic newsletter to provide timely articles. The newsletter can be generic or laser focused on industry topics. There are vendors out there that provide newsletters for a small fee. Or, you can re-use ours and blast it out to your employees or professional organization. Just be sure to give proper credit.
- Security games/contests- FSOs have hosted poster contests where instead of relying on the security department to provide all the talent, other employees contribute. Organically produced posters can also use the company brand and carry on the company mission statement by having the security message reflect the organizational goals and values.
- Brochures- There are great resources for delivering pinpointed security messages. Companies can brand their security specifically to the organization or mission. Government agencies have websites with downloadable brochures and posters on many topics.
For more detailed ideas see pages 225-227 of DOD SECURITY CLEARANCES AND CONTRACTS GUIDEBOOK