- Identify Information You Want to Protect-Testing a big Cold War Antenna
- Analyze the Threat-Cold War Bad Guys Looking at Our Capabilities
- Analyze Vulnerabilities-Antenna Can Be Seen From Several Miles Away
- Assess Risk-If Cold War Bad Guys See Our Antenna, They’ll Understand Our Capabilities
- Apply Countermeasures-Erect Antenna Only On A Military Base And At Night, Don’t Discuss Antenna Or Mission Parameters Outside Of The Office, Etc.
Jeffrey W. Bennett, ISP is the owner of Red Bike Publishing Red Bike Publishing . Jeff is an accomplished writer of non-fiction books, novels and periodicals. He also owns Red bike Publishing. Published books include: "Get Rich in a Niche-Insider's Guide to Self Publishing in a Specialized Industry" and "Commitment-A Novel". Jeff is an expert in security and has written many security books including: "Insider's Guide to Security Clearances" and "DoD Security Clearances and Contracts Guidebook", "ISP Certification-The Industrial Security Professional Exam Manual", and NISPOM/FSO Training" See Red Bike Publishing for print copies of: Army Leadership, The Ranger Handbook, The Army Physical Readiness Manual, Drill and Ceremonies, The ITAR,and The NISPOM